Water cooler dispensers are a great way to refresh yourself throughout the day. They are convenient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly. With so many options available on the market today, it can be difficult to find one that will work for your office needs. We have compiled a list of some of the best water cooler dispensers out there so you don’t have to waste time looking around or testing them out.
What Are the Advantages of Water Coolers and Dispensers?
Water cooler dispensers offer many advantages over tap water. The main advantage is the water quality, as most water cooler jugs contain high-quality, filtered, clean water that is free from any harmful substances, bacteria, and toxins. You also get superior temperature control and other benefits depending on the machine you buy. A water cooler at work or at home can save you money and allow you to enjoy clean water at the right temperature all day.
A water cooler dispenser has many benefits:
- Convenience: A water dispenser allows you to instantly access clean, filtered water in your hot or cold drinks. You don’t need to go to the supermarket just to buy a few water bottles; instead, you can have clean water at your home or work.
- Temperature: Many water coolers come with a cold-water spout and boiling-water option, which can be used for hot drinks. The hot water is boiled after being filtered so that it doesn’t damage any filters whereas other filters may not have this function which can increase the chances of damaging the filters.
- Eco friendly: Bottleless Water coolers reduce the need to buy bottled water. This means that you can help the environment by reducing plastic waste and avoiding the purchase of bottled water, as a water filter dispenser basically gives you clean filtered water just like you would get from bottled water.
- Cost-Effective: Owning a water cooler dispenser is the best way to save money. A countertop water dispenser can be connected to your main home supply so that you don’t have to buy plain tap water anymore, reducing how much you spend on bottled water in the long term – average costs are about $30-50 per week depending on usage.
- Refill: A major advantage of owning a countertop or portable cooler is that it isn’t constantly refilled like a traditional water bottle or jug. You don’t need to refill it every day, which means that you will spend less time refilling and more on enjoying your drinks.
Some of the drawbacks of owning a water cooler are limited capacity, the potential for spilling if not careful when lifting the jug onto the countertop, and additional electricity use.
Best Water Cooler Dispensers Reviewed
#1 Avalon Top Loading Cooler Dispenser
The Avalon Top-loading Cooler is a classic water cooler that is both impressive and simple in design. This machine is top-loaded, making it easy to use, and has a variety of temperature settings. The hot and cold-water spouts offer a range of temperatures, so you can get the perfect drink every time. The cooler is also Energy Star Approved and features a child safety lock at the hot water tap. It’s the perfect basic water cooler for any home.
One downside to top-loaded coolers is that they can be more difficult to load than bottom loading machines. You have to flip the machine upside down and place the water jug on it before it spills. While this isn’t difficult, it can be a bit more work than other machines.
Further, the Avalon Top-loading Cooler only offers two temperature settings: cold and hot water. If you want any other temperatures, such as room temperature or anything in between, this isn’t the right machine for you. While it’s not difficult to get hot water from this machine, it does limit your options when making drinks if you’re looking for something warm instead of just hot.
Overall, though, there are many benefits to owning this Avalon cooler that outweigh these negatives. It is a great value and well priced for what you get. The top-loaded design makes it easy to use and fill up with water quickly while still offering a large range of. Plus it’s Energy Star certified, meaning you’re doing your part to save the planet while keeping hydrated. And finally, the child safety lock ensures that accidental scalding won’t happen. If you’re looking for a simple and easy-to-use water cooler, the Avalon Top-loading Cooler is a great option.
#2 Avalon Self Cleaning Dispenser
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line water cooler dispenser, the Avalon Self Cleaning Dispenser is an excellent option. It features innovative design and technology, including a self-cleaning system that helps keep bacteria and germs at bay.
Additionally, it has three temperature settings to accommodate all your drinking needs. The sleek design is also a plus. Although water cooler dispensers can be more expensive than other types of dispensers, the Avalon Self Cleaning Dispenser is worth the investment. It offers maximum functionality and quality performance.
Plus, it’s backed by a reliable manufacturer with a reputation for excellence. So if you’re in the market for a top-quality water cooler dispenser, the Avalon Self Cleaning Dispenser is the one to buy.
#3 Giantex Top Loading – Best 5 Gallon Water Dispenser
The Giantex PrimoHome Water Cooler Dispenser is a great value for money. For its price, this water cooler dispenser has all of the features you would want, such as an anti-dust mite design and a security lock to protect children from being burned by the hot water dispenser. The water barrel seat comes with a removable water tank which makes it easy to disassemble and clean, keeping your family healthy.
However, we found that the slow speed of pouring water can be a drawback in some cases. Although it takes time for the cup to fill with one pour of water, we think that this feature makes up for the product’s affordable pricing and would recommend it to anyone who wants the best value.
Overall, The Giantex PrimoHome Water Cooler Dispenser is an affordable water cooler dispenser that ensures all features you want are included. It has a security lock to prevent children from getting burned and comes with a removable water tank. We think the slow speed of pouring water makes up for its affordable pricing and we would recommend it to anyone who wants the best value.
#4 Farberware Freestanding Hot and Cool Water Cooler Dispenser
The Farberware Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser is a lower-priced option that still offers some good features. It’s not the most attractive appliance, but it does the job well. You can use it with either 3 or 5-gallon water containers, which gives you some flexibility. Plus, you can rest assured that the two-year warranty will cover it if anything goes wrong.
One downside to this dispenser is that the heating and cooling elements are not very powerful. It takes approximately two cups of hot or cold water to get enough. After two cups of cold water, you can expect to get lukewarm water until your holding tank cools down again. The same goes for the hot water. We think this unfortunate flaw is what holds back the dispenser. However, it does dispense water at a reasonable cost, so it’s not too bad.
Another downside to this dispenser is that only the first two cups are cold and you can’t get much hot water before the heating element cuts out. This means that you might need to wait for your holding tank to cool down before getting your next cup of hot water if you use all of what you’ve already poured in. The only upside we see to this inconvenience is that since there’s no way to refill the hot well with more hot water once it has cooled off, less chance exists of accidentally burning yourself on an overly-hot spigot.
All in all, however, the Farberware Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser is a decent option for those looking for an affordable water cooler dispenser. It has a few downsides, but it’s still a good value for the price.
#5 SOOPYK Water Cooler Water Dispenser
This SOOPYK water dispenser is FDA approved, UL Certification, and ELT listed for electrical safety but does not have an Energy Star rating. Although the lower compartment does not have a cooler, it can accept items up to room temperature. However, it has an ozone-based self-sanitizing function.
The water spouts in the lower compartment are not self-sanitizing so they must be cleaned manually. Although the 3 and 5 gallon jugs make a good choice for a home office because the lower compartment can fit instant coffee sachets, sugar packets and cups.
This cooler comes with an ozone-based self-sanitizing function that heats hot water to temperatures between 185 and 203 degrees F, making it appropriate for instant noodles. The water heating function can be turned off during low usage. A safety lock is also included on the paddle.
One downside of this cooler is that it doesn’t have a room temperature setting like some other models in its price range. Another downside is that it falls short on an Energy Star rating when compared to other models. However, Aquawell promises quick customer support response times, which make up for these deficiencies.
#6 Brio Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser with Filtration
The Brio Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser comes with two filters: a carbon block filter and a sediment filter. The filters work together to remove harmful contaminants from the water, such as rust and VOCs (volatile organic compounds). The filters need to be replaced every six months or 1,500 gallons, whichever comes first.
One of the Brio’s safety features is its child lock, which prevents children from accidentally pouring hot water. Another safety feature is its bright light, which helps you see what you are doing when you pour a glass of water at night. The Brio also has a self-cleaning feature that keeps it free of bacteria build-up.
However, the Brio does not have NSF certification, so there is no list of contaminants that have been removed. This makes it difficult to know which water quality benefits you can expect from using the Brio.
Overall, the Brio is a reliable and safe water cooler dispenser with some great features. It enhances water quality and taste while providing many safety features. However, without NSF certification, it is difficult to know exactly what contaminants are being removed from the water.
#7 hOmeLabs Bottom Loading Water Dispenser for 3 or 5 Gallon Bottle
Water cooler dispensers are a great way to have easy access to cold or hot water whenever you need it. hOmeLabs has a great bottom-loading water dispenser that is easy to use and fits easily in any space.
hOmeLabs water cooler dispenser can hold bottles between 3 and 5 gallons, so it doesn’t need to be refilled often. It also has a child safety lock to prevent young children from scalding themselves with hot water. A downside to this model is that the refrigerator is quite loud when it’s running.
Additionally, the water filter is not included with the purchase of the dispenser. Although this dispenser doesn’t have a filter, it does have an easy-to-clean drop tray. The LED nightlight on the dispenser is also a great feature. It makes it easy to pour your drink at night without having to turn on any lights.
Overall, this water cooler dispenser is a great option for those who are looking for an easy-to-use and affordable model. hOmeLabs offers a one-year warranty with this product.
#8 Oasis Premium Top Loading Water Coolers
The best water cooler dispensers today provide convenience and functionality, no matter the size of your family or office. Oasis Premium Top Loading Water Coolers is built with unique features that make it stand out in the market. One of these features is its stainless steel construction which prevents rusting and cracking.
It also uses ozone technology to kill bacteria within its tank and waterways for an added bonus in cleanliness. You can even program this machine to run on different temperature settings every day just by using the touch button control system that includes hot, cold, or regular temperature settings.
This product comes with a child-safe lock feature to prevent any injury from happening while having fun during playtime. For improved convenience, this machine is designed to be connected directly to your home or office reservoir in case of any interruption. You can also keep filled water bottles inside the dispenser’s basin and it will look more appealing than ever.
Things To Consider When Buying The Best Water Cooler Dispensers
Water dispenser coolers can be a great way to keep your family hydrated. It is important to consider the right type of water cooler for you and your household before purchasing one.
- Number of People in Your House: The household size will affect which water dispenser cooler is good for you. If you have a large family, it would make sense to invest in a larger-sized machine that can hold more water bottles inside. However, if you live by yourself or with another person in a small household, then a countertop or smaller sized one may work better for you. These machines can give out 16 oz glasses of cold and room temperature filtered water every 22 seconds without the constant need for refills and bottle changes.
- Maintenance: After looking at possible space constraints when it comes to size, you should also think about how much maintenance a water dispenser cooler will need. All machines will require some level of upkeep, but some are more difficult to clean than others. For example, bottom loading dispensers require you to remove the entire water bottle in order to replace or refill it. This can be a cumbersome task if you have a large family and the machine is located in a tight space like the kitchen. In this case, you might want to consider a top loading dispenser which does not require manual bottle removal.
- Types: The type of water filter your machine has is another important factor to consider when purchasing a water dispenser cooler. If you are using chlorinated tap water, then it is important to get a machine with a reverse osmosis filtration system because it removes 96% of the chlorine in water. You should also consider how fast your water bottle runs dry. If you have to change bottles every 2-3 days, it would quickly become an inconvenience.
On the other hand, there are machines that can hold up to five 20-pound (four 5-gallon) bottles at once. These larger sized machines will cost more initially when compared to smaller sized coolers, but they will save you money over time with their ability to filter multiple bottles in bulk every day without requiring additional purchases or maintenance work.
- Water dispenser coolers equipped with filters need to be changed as recommended by their manufacturer. Water filters are only good for so long before you have to replace them, so it is important to know how much replacement filters cost before making a purchase. The good news is that most companies have universal filter replacements that come as complete kits. In the end, you only have to pay for one once per six months or as needed depending on your level of use.
- Price: The price of water bottles varies by brand and size. If you are looking for a dispenser cooler that does not require an expensive service contract, then a machine with a large water tank capacity may be beneficial because you do not need to refill it as often. You can save money by purchasing larger sized containers of water at grocery stores which work well in these types of machines. However if you want a machine with a smaller water tank that needs to be filled more often, then you will have to pay more for the initial purchase price of the machine.
But regardless of the size or type of machine you choose, it is important to do your research and find one that best meets your needs and lifestyle. By thinking about the different factors involved in water dispenser cooler ownership, you can be sure to select the perfect one for your home.
What is a water cooler dispenser?
A water cooler dispenser is an appliance that dispenses water and ice. The two common types of water coolers are the countertop and the freestanding models, which can be used indoors or outdoors. Water coolers with filtration systems typically dispense cold filtered tap water, while those without filters dispense room temperature tap water. These appliances vary in size from small tabletop units to large floor standing units able to hold multiple containers of various sizes for holding different drinks such as juice or milk. Most beverage dispensers have separate compartments for storing ice and drinking glasses so these items do not get dirty when filling cups with drinks.
What is the best water cooler dispenser?
The best water cooler dispenser is the one that fits your needs. There are many different types of water cooler dispensers on the market, so you should consider what features are important to you before making a purchase.
How do I choose the right water cooler dispenser?
There are a few things you should consider when choosing a water cooler dispenser:
- Capacity: How much water do you need to dispense at once?
- Temperature: Do you want a cold or hot water dispenser?
- Style: What style do you prefer? Traditional or modern?
- Features: Some coolers come with additional features such as built-in filters or childproofing.
What are the benefits of a water cooler dispenser?
Water cooler dispensers have several benefits:
- They provide clean, cold water that is great for drinking or using in recipes.
- Some coolers come with filters that remove contaminants from the water, making it safer to drink.
- They are a great way to stay hydrated, especially in hot weather.
- Some models come with built-in cup holders, making them convenient for use at home or at the office.
Are there any disadvantages to using a water cooler dispenser?
There are a few potential disadvantages to using a water cooler dispenser:
- They can be bulky and take up space on your countertop.
- Cleaning the dispenser can be time-consuming.
- Coolers are an additional expense, as you have to stock them with bottles of water.
What is the average cost of a water cooler dispenser?
Water cooler dispensers vary in price depending on features and capacity. On average, they range from $40 to $100.
How does a free-standing water cooler work?
A water dispenser is usually connected to an external water supply through a cold water line. The machine has two tanks, one for storing filtered or purified water and the other for storing ice. When someone wants to get some cold drink they press on the button at the top of the unit which releases more cold air into the water tank below. As this expands, it increases the pressure within the tank until finally squirting more cold liquid out of its outlet tap (Head pressure). Whenever you open up a faucet, you are releasing more cold air into that same tank which in turn pushes even more liquid out of your unit’s taps.
How often does the ice need to be replaced in a water cooler dispenser?
This will depend on the size of the machine and how often it is used, but typically the ice will need to be replaced once a day.
What types of water do water cooler machines dispense?
Water cooler machines can dispense both filtered and unfiltered tap water – one of the most common complaints with home drink makers is that they just don’t quite taste like their office counterparts…
Who is a good candidate for using a water dispenser machine at home?
Anyone who wants cold, refreshing filtered or bottled water on demand would benefit from having a water dispenser machine at home.
A water cooler dispenser is a great way to have cold, refreshing water on demand. They come in a variety of styles and sizes, so you can find one that fits your needs. They are also a great way to stay hydrated, especially in hot weather. There are a few potential disadvantages to using a water cooler dispenser, such as the size and cleaning requirements, but overall they are a convenient and affordable way to get clean drinking water. If you are looking for a way to get cold drinks without having to leave home, a water cooler dispenser is a perfect solution.