A 2-burner gas grill is a great option for those looking to cook with less time and effort. They are perfect for cooking two different kinds of meat at the same time, or grilling larger cuts of meat that would take too long on just one burner. If you’re in the market for a new grill, check out this list of our top 12 picks!
Top 12 Best 2-Burner Gas Grills Reviews 2023
Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber Spirit II E-210 has many of the same features as more expensive Genesis 200-300 Weber models, but it is much cheaper. The appliance has 26,500 BTUs of cooking energy, 450 square inches of surface area, and a 10-year warranty. iGrill 3 compatibility and an easy-to-read fuel gauge are among the additional features. It takes only seconds to fill your propane tanks using the tank mounting system from Weber. There are four color choices for those who want a little color: red, cream, and black.
Weber’s infinity ignition system is unique. Another great feature is the Flavorizer bar technology. This technology makes cleanup easier and ensures that your drippings can be collected, vaporized and redistributed, giving food that authentic smoky taste. You may not like the open design of this device. There is no place to hide your tank or plates, cookware, or spices in this unit’s design.
The Weber Spirit II E-210 comes with two wheels and two skids. Simply lift and roll it if you need to relocate it.
What we liked:
- The grill’s appearance with classy color choices
- High-quality construction
- The infinite ignition system
- The Flavorizer bar technology
- The large surface area available for cooking
- Ease of tank mounting and drip catching
Char-Broil 463632320 Signature TRU-Infrared 2-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
My favorite two-burner grill is the Char-Broil Signature Tru-Infrared. The TRU-INFRARED is as advertised. It employs a radiation heat source. This makes it especially suited for on-the-go cold-climate grillers. Although the cabinet, emitters, and burners are all made of stainless steel, they aren’t of marine quality. Emitters, lids, and other components may discolor over time due to heat and use.
The grill heats up quickly and evenly. In just 10 minutes, it can reach a temperature of 750 degrees. Searing steaks is this grill’s specialty, although it also works well with delicate dishes such as fish. The ignition button is simple to press. It features 325 square inches of cooking space, plus 120 square inches for the warming rack. The porcelain-coated grate makes it resistant to rust, easier to maintain, and more long-lasting.
The Char-Broil conversion kit allows you to convert between propane and natural gas in a matter of minutes. The cart is mounted on four wheels. There is plenty of storage inside for your tank or other cooking equipment.
What we liked:
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Seals in juices with infrared heat rays
- Easy to convert between propane and natural gas
- Wheels for ease of movement
- Storage space inside the cabinet
- Porcelain grate for easy cleaning and durability
Giantex Propane TableTop Gas Grill Stainless Steel Two-Burner BBQ
The lightweight and robust Giantex two-burner Grill is ideal for trips. It’s composed of 430 stainless steel and has a cooking surface of 266.5 inches in diameter. It tips the scales at just 26 pounds. All necessary hardware is included with Giantex, so installation is simple and does not need additional tools.
It cooks well at lower temperatures and heats rapidly and evenly. It also works well at medium heat. Grilling in less than five minutes can be achieved using the Giantex Two-Burner Tabletop Grill. Propane tanks weighing 1 pound are used in this gadget, which means it uses very little fuel—only about 2 ounces for 10 minutes on high. One bottle should suffice for eight grilling sessions due to its propane tank capacity of 1-pound per session
What we liked:
- The grilling surface is large enough to meet the needs of a medium-sized family
- It can be cleaned easily due to its stainless steel composition
- It cooks well at lower temperatures and heats rapidly and evenly
- It is easy to set up and use.
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
The Char-Broil Classic 280 propane barbecue has a 20,000 BTU output and 290 inches of cooking space. You may also use the side burner with 8,000 BTUs to prepare sauces and sides. Other features include porcelain-coated grates and two stainless steel inline burners. The grill cooks evenly and efficiently drains grease into a pan. My main complaint is not with the grill’s performance. Once built, this grill is sturdy and well-made. However, putting it together can be time-consuming. It’s best for four people, so get a friend to assist you!
Although the Char-Broil Classic 280 grill isn’t getting any younger, it is still a fantastic grill for its price. The side burner’s foldable lid would have been stronger. A closed-cart design is preferable to an open design with beautiful features. Neither the Classic 280 nor any other model has this feature.
What we liked:
- Sturdy and well-made
- 20,000 BTUs of power for a 280 square inch cooking space
- Comes with a side burner
- Porcelain coated grates
Royal Gourmet Regal GB2000 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle
The Royal Gourmet GB2000 is a fantastic propane griddle for individuals who want to try it out. The 486 square inches of grill surface and a flat steel griddle make up the 26,000 BTU grill. This keeps maintenance low and oxidation at bay. It’s an open-design machine, so it won’t be the center of attention when your visitors come over.
The instant-on Royal Gourmet GB2000 has two independent control burners and an electronic ignition system. The large, detachable grease trap is efficient and simple to keep clean. A side table provides an additional workspace for food preparation. When it comes to grilling, I adore having hooks because they save a lot of space.
What we liked:
- Efficient and simple to clean grease trap
- Table for additional workspace
- Ample space (486 square inches of grill surface)
- Instant ignition system
Landmann 42202 Falcon 2 Burner LP Gas Grill with Folding Shelves
The grill is attractive, simple to use, and comes with some excellent features. The cooking surface is large enough for six burgers at once. This grill puts all of my previous experiences with Landmann grills to shame. Although it doesn’t have infrared burners, its iron grates can handle the heat well enough. The grill’s aluminum-steel burners are extremely responsive to adjustments. It gives you a great deal more control over the power output than other versions do. You may cook many things on this grill because it may be controlled independently from each other.
The stainless steel and chrome-plated construction of this two-burner grill makes it durable. It can endure any weather condition as it is rust and corrosion-resistant. It may be disassembled for cleaning or maintenance, making it portable.
What we liked:
- Powerful burners
- Durable construction
- Easy to clean What we didn’t like:
- Two 10,000 BTU stainless steel burners are not enough power for the grill.
Weber 65010001 Genesis II E-210 Natural Gas Grill
We’re sticking with the Weber Genesis II E-210 Gas Grill. It has some characteristics with the Spirit II E-310 but also includes some distinct features that make it more durable and powerful. These improvements are more expensive, so you should think about them carefully. The GS4 grilling system is included on this grill.
This ensures that your cuisine will be flavorful throughout. The primary cooking area is 380 square inches in size. Furthermore, there are 114 square feet of extra storage space in the form of a swingaway rack provided by Weber. Weber provides an outstanding 10-year guarantee on its products.
What we liked:
- 10-year warranty
- Comes with a GS4 grilling system
- Combine both convenience and power
- Side burner is useful
Cuisinart CGG-180TS Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
This isn’t a full kit, but if you already have a butane tank and just want a cheap grill for camping or picnics, it’s well worth the money. It’s more of a tabletop gas grill with two stainless steel burners that output 10,000 BTUs each. This little grill can cook enough food to feed four people at once. There are three main cooking areas as well as an additional smaller one.
For those who don’t have as much room as they’d like for a powerful grill, consider the Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP. It features three stainless steel burners that produce up to 26,000 BTUs of heat output per hour and a cooking surface of 400 square inches.
What we liked:
- Heats up quickly and is very portable
- Easy to use and control heat output
- Excellent for cooking steaks and burgers
- Large cooking surface
Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Cart Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Our top pick for the best 2-burner gas grill is the Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner LPG Grill (15.9″ width x 18.5″ depth). This behemoth has a cooking surface of 300 square inches and can generate up to 24,000 BTUs (15.9″ width x 18.5″ depth), enough to accommodate any home grilling need you might have. This provides ample area to cook 16 burgers at once. The electronic ignition system connects your grill to heat instantly after pressing the starter button.
On the cooking surface, porcelain-coated cast iron grates resist rust. This porcelain-coated feature makes it simple to clean your kitchen and prevents food from sticking to the surface. A 100-square-inch swingaway warming rack with dimensions of 13.2 inches broad by 7.4 inches deep is included in the 300-square-inch cooking surface. This rack comes in handy much more often than you would expect. While you cook another meal, this rack keeps appetizers and veggies comfortable.
The grill’s slim profile is remarkable when you consider how powerful it is. It is just 43 inches broad, 25 inches deep, and 44 inches tall. You can even fold down the metal side shelves to make it slimmer if needed. The appliance is supported by four casters, two of which may be locked in place to keep it in position. There is storage within the cabinet as well as a removable grease tray below, making usage as simple as possible.
What we liked:
- Powerful and keeps the heat
- Rolls around easily on casters
- Easily adjusted burner for different cooking needs
- The warmers come in handy
- Compact size, but holds a lot
Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
The Pit Boss Portable Grill is the next grill in this list. It’s a top-rated 2 burner gas grill due to its small size. This grill may be used indoors or outside since it is lightweight and portable. This tiny family may use this portable griller since it is compact and dependable. Features of the Pit Boss Portable Grill are as follows: all metal parts on this gas grill are constructed of stainless steel. The cooking grids’ 343-steel construction allows for rapid heating. This barbecue is incredibly long-lasting and resistant to corrosion.
The Pit Boss is a tiny gas grill that measures just over 21 inches long and 16.5 inches wide. It can generate up to 20000 BTUs of heat, which is quite high for such a small grill (compared to the 4200 cooking area of the Master Grate Char-Broil). The grill has 275 square inches of cook surface, which is ideal for small families. The Pit Boss was designed to be portable. Because of its compact, lightweight design, this gas barbecue may be taken to the beach and camping trips. This gas grill is an excellent choice for outdoor activities like camping.
What we liked:
- The grill may be used to cook food in just minutes.
- The metal construction makes it long lasting, durable and lightweight.
- Compatible with a 16.4 oz propane cylinder. This gas barbecue does not require natural gas for operation.
Weber 57060001 Q3200 Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber Q3200 2 burner gas grill is an excellent option for small or outdoor areas, whether you’re cooking for just two people or need to utilize a smaller outdoor area. The big 393-square-inch grilling surface allows you to cook whole roasts. Despite the fact that the cast aluminum lid and body are designed to endure, the plastic cart is less durable. During the winter, you can remove and fold down the side tables to store the compact grill in your balcony or garden shed.
The Weber 2 burner gas grill includes electronic ignition, infinite control burner valves, and a detachable catch pan. The open cart design hides your propane tank behind the screen, improving aesthetics and portability. Although assembly is simple, there are a few points that may be perplexing. Take your time to read the directions completely.
What we liked:
- Efficient burner, easy to control
- Electronic ignition gives reliable performance
- Large grilling area for entire roasts; fold-down side tables for compact storage
Blackstone Tabletop 2-Burner Gas Griddle Grill
Blackstone’s Tabletop 2 Burner Gas Griddle Grill – This is our top recommendation for a 2-burner griddle grill. If you want to make outdoor cooking easier, eliminate flareups, and improve the flavor of your burgers, this is the model for you. Because of its 24,000 BTU output covering 339 square inches, this model can produce high heat but is not recommended for use in windy areas because it has two individually adjustable H burners.
This 22-inch griddle has two independently adjustable H burners that offer better heat distribution than many similar-sized griddles. The grease trap at the back of the griddle keeps it clean no matter what you’re cooking or smashing.
The simplicity of use is aided by the push-button ignition. Rubber feet keep your griddle stable as you flip and serve food. This grill works with 1-pound propane tanks, but they won’t last long. To utilize it with regular 20-pound propane tanks, you’ll need a separate regulator.
What we liked:
- Independently adjustable H burners
- Push-button ignition; rubber feet; simple to use and clean
- Affordable price for a 2 burner griddle
- Works with 1-pound propane tanks or 20-pound propane tanks when used with a separate regulator
Best 2-Burner Gas Grill Buying Guide & FAQs
What features to look for in 2 burners gas grill?
- Main Cooking Grate: The main cooking grate is large enough for regular-sized cuts of meat to be cooked at once. It tends to measure between 120mm (4¾ inches) and 240mm9½ inches).
- Side Burner: Side burners are smaller in size compared to the main cooking grate but give you the same amount of cooking space. The majority of two-burner gas grills have one side burner, but some models have multiple side burners – usually two or three. These can be used for keeping food warm after it has been cooked on the main grill, or for simmering sauces and stews whilst other items are being cooked at the same time.
- Flavorizer Bars: Flavorizer bars placed above a flame deflect heat downwards onto the food to create a delicious taste by caramelizing any juices that drip off from above. As these turn into smoke when they come into contact with the heat source, they add an extra dimension to the flavor of the food.
- Side Shelf: Side shelves are useful for placing items like marinades, sauces and cooking utensils on when not in use. They are located either side of the main cooking grate to create more space on top of your 2 burner gas grill.
- Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates: Porcelain coating is used to coat cast iron cooking grates so that they don’t rust easily while also being able to withstand high temperatures without warping. This means that you can sear meat fast on a high heat at first before turning it down low to cook it slowly through. These types of grates are easy to clean as well because you just have wipe them with kitchen paper after each use.
What settings come with a 2 burner gas grill?
The main cooking grate on your 2 burner gas grill heats up at around 162 degrees Celsius (325 degrees Fahrenheit). Once it is heated to that temperature, the coals will turn gray in color. If you want to cook food fast, sear it over an intense heat like this for around three minutes on each side before finishing it off more gently by turning down the heat to allow it to cook through slowly.
If you want to prepare multiple dishes in one go, make use of the stockpot feature which allows you to simmer or boil liquids without having them evaporate away. This means that different items can be cooked at once instead of taking turns – a great time saver in busy households.
If you like your food cooked through to the core without it burning on the outside, but you don’t want to lose out on any of the grill marks either, use the 3-zone system to cook different items at varying temperatures. For example, one area can be used for direct exposure to high heat for searing while another part of the grate is kept cooler so that food doesn’t overcook or burn. You can then leave a third zone free of any charcoal to keep food warm after it’s been cooked without drying it out too much.
What are some benefits of using a 2 burner gas grill?
- The majority of one and two burner gas grills take around 10 minutes to assemble, so you can get cooking straight away. That means that they are simple to put together too with no assembly required!
- They’re generally cheaper than other types of outdoor grills such as built-in or pyramid models but still give you the option of barbecuing food just like these do. You can use them on patios or balconies for this purpose, giving you the freedom to cook different items at once without having to move your grill around. If it’s raining, don’t worry – most two burner gas grills have an automatic ignition system so the heat source will turn on whenever you need it to.
- These are easy to move around on wheels once they have been built, allowing you more choice over where you position them (subject to the size of your patio or balcony of course). If it is raining, this means that you can store them away safely out of harm’s way without having to leave them out all day. It also makes it possible for two people to use one grill at once because rather than putting the effort in of moving their own unit, they can just stand over one side while someone else cooks on another.
- Once you’ve finished cooking food using a 2 burner gas grill, storage won’t be an issue because most models fold down flat so that they take up less room not in use. Some even have clasps that allow you to lock them down so that they don’t move around too much when being transported on a trailer or in the back of your car.
- Cleaning is made easy with porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates because all it takes is one wipe of kitchen paper before they are ready to be used again. This means that over time, your grill will remain to look newer for longer. The stockpot feature on some models is also simple to clean after use as you just have to empty out the old food and rinse it thoroughly under running water.
- 2 burner gas grills are excellent for family barbecues because, no matter how many people are attending, there should always be enough space available inside the grill for everyone’s food. Furthermore, cooking is made simpler in general with these models because you just have one heat source to contend with – the rest of your grill space stays cooler if it has been covered up properly by a lid.
- Everyone can get involved too from kids looking to make their own burgers and sausages to older family members who enjoy doing more complex tasks such as grilling fish or vegetables. In this way, using a 2 burner gas grill allows for a sense of empowerment among the entire household while still promoting healthy eating!
Are there any accessories available for making life easier when I use my 2 burner gas grill?
Sure! If you have a larger patio or balcony, a side burner can be useful so that you don’t have to bring your grill over if it starts to rain. This gives you more freedom in choosing which area of the yard or garden you want to use for your barbecuing needs – something that might not otherwise be possible with two-burner barbecue grills. You could also get a cover for each one too in order to protect them from certain weather conditions when they’re not being used.
Do 2 burner gas grills give me enough space?
The size of one’s cooking surface is still going to depend on the model in question and their various features, but in general there should be plenty of room available for cooking. You shouldn’t be restricted by the size of your grill when it comes to cooking burgers or sausages, but grilling larger vegetables like peppers might require more than two burners if you want to keep them separate from other food items.