- List of 10 Best Outdoor Deep Fryer Reviews
- #1 – T-fal Deep Fryer with Basket
- #2 – Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Deluxe Aluminum Turkey Deep Fryer Kit Steamer Pot Propane LP
- #3 – Bioexcel Taco Cart Two Tank Outdoor Deep Fryer
- #4 – Bayou Classic 2212 Fish Cooker Set
- #5 – King Kooker 1618 16-Inch Propane Outdoor Cooker with Aluminum Pan and 2 Frying Baskets
- #6 – Chard TFP30A Aluminum Turkey Fryer Pack
- #7 – Cajun Injector Electric Turkey Fryer
- #8 – Masterbuilt 20100809 Electric Outdoor Turkey Fryer
- #9 – Cuisinart CDF-200P1 Professional Deep Fryer
- #10 – Bayou Classic 700-725 Fryer, 2.5-Gallon
- What To Look For When Buying An Outdoor Deep Fryer
- Best Outdoor Deep Fryer FAQs
Deep fryers are one of the most popular cooking appliances in America. They can be used for a variety of foods, including french fries, chips, onion rings, and chicken wings. These items are often associated with summertime cookouts or tailgating events. For that reason, they’re not only great for home use but also commercial kitchens that cater to these types of occasions.
Deep fryers come in all shapes and sizes – from electric models to stovetop models – so it’s important to find the one that best suits your needs! This blog post will explore some of the best outdoor deep fryers on the market today so you can pick out one perfect for you!
List of 10 Best Outdoor Deep Fryer Reviews
#1 – T-fal Deep Fryer with Basket
- This is the outdoor deep fryer to consider if you’re looking for a high-performance unit with a huge frying capacity.
- The 1700-watt power supply enables efficient deep-frying. With a 3.5-liter oil capacity and a 2.65-pound food capacity, you can cook a significant quantity of food concurrently.
- It has a patented oil filtering technology that guarantees the oil is pure enough for deep frying. Additionally, this saves oil expenses and aids in the effective storage of oil.
- The deep fryer has a two-position basket for frying and draining food. Additionally, the handles make it simple to carry and store.
- The implanted heating element in the deep fryer is responsible for quickly recovering oil temperature and producing the best results.
- This deep fryer is dishwasher safe, which simplifies cleanup. With the best small air fryer for two people, you’ll save money on your electric bill by using less electricity.
#2 – Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Deluxe Aluminum Turkey Deep Fryer Kit Steamer Pot Propane LP
- If you need to fry a big quantity of turkey at once, the Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Deluxe Aluminum Turkey Fryer Kit is the way to go.
- The stockpot is constructed of 18 gauge aluminum, a superior conductor of heat. It swiftly warms up and maintains a high temperature for an extended amount of time.
- This fryer is capable of more than simply frying. Additionally, it is capable of steaming, cooking, and boiling food when equipped with the steamer kit.
- The powder coated steel foundation adds stability and longevity.
- This fryer cooks your turkey swiftly because to the 55,000 BTU heat provided by the gas burner.
- Additionally, the device incorporates an adjustable 5PSI regulator and a rubber tubing for convenient operation. With this pressure cooker air fryer combo, you can’t go wrong with these useful gadgets that add a fun twist to cooking.
#3 – Bioexcel Taco Cart Two Tank Outdoor Deep Fryer
- The Bio excel outdoor deep fryer has two tanks. Additionally, it is one of the most popular deep fryers for outdoor use. It cooks foods by the use of the septic tank. It is big enough for commercial usage and outdoor cooking. Using the detachable grips, you can easily shift your fryer basket and stand-around.
- The gasoline tank on this Bioexcel outdoor deep-frying equipment is simply detachable. When the outcomes are weighed against the expense of the outdoor deep fryer, it is well worth the investment.
- Outdoor propane deep fryer with two baskets. This is the ideal outdoor fryer. The basket enables you to store your oil tanks in the comfort of your own home. This significantly simplifies cleanup. Two frying baskets with carrying handles make it simple to transport this deep fryer.
- Its temperature display enables it to deep fry food at the optimal temperature. This professional-grade outdoor deep fryer is ideal for business and residential usage. With the best air fryer toaster oven can make crispy and delicious chicken wings in under 10 minutes!
#4 – Bayou Classic 2212 Fish Cooker Set
- With 32,000 BTUs, the Bayou Classic 2212 Fish Cooker Outdoor Deep Fryer Set was built for outdoor fisher frying but may also be utilized outdoors. The Bayou Classic is a simple fryer device. It is equipped with everything you need.
- The set contains the cooker, a ten-quart aluminum frying pan, and a five-inch stainless steel thermometer. This is an excellent, simple method to begin outside frying, even if you do not want to prepare entire turkeys.
- The whole set contains the burner, valve regulator, hose, a ten-quart aluminum storage pot, an aluminum frying pan, and a stainless-steel thermometer. The unit comes with a ten-quart stockpot. However, the stand is suitable for stockpots up to 34 qt.
#5 – King Kooker 1618 16-Inch Propane Outdoor Cooker with Aluminum Pan and 2 Frying Baskets
- The King Kooker 1618 16-inch propane outdoor stove is suitable for use both inside and out. It’s perfect for frying fish, shrimp, pickles, and maize, as well as fried vegetables like cauliflower and potatoes.
- While this propane outdoor fryer does not have the largest capacity, it is one of the lightest machines available with two baskets. Aluminum is a lightweight material that is simple to clean. Additionally, it is more economical than a two-basket device.
- It is compact in size yet has a heating capacity of up to 54,000 BTUs. To minimize inadvertent spills, this cooker’s top is recessed.
- The set comes with a rectangular 15-quart aluminum frying pan, two mesh frying plates, a thermometer, an LP Hose, and a type 1 regulator.
#6 – Chard TFP30A Aluminum Turkey Fryer Pack
- The Chard TFP30A Aluminum Turkey Fryer Set is an excellent choice if you’re searching for a turkey fryer set that comes with a frying pan included. This 30-quart pot/cooker combination is ideal for outdoor cooking activities such as tailgating or backyard barbecues.
- The cast iron burner, with a cooking output of 50.000 BTU, produces a high-quality frying and cooking performance equivalent to that of premium electric deep fryers. This Chard design is robust and functional, which makes it an excellent option for outdoor cooking.
- When empty, the Chard Turkey Fryer measures 14.2″ x 14.2″ x 17.3″ and weighs 15.4lb. The package contains a stainless steel tripod with a 50.000 BTU burner, a 30-qt stockpot, a regulator, and a hose, as well as a variety of attachments such as a poultry stand, a safety hook, and a thermometer/temperature gauge. The greatest thing is that you can get all of these tools and accessories at a very modest price, making them both affordable and valuable.
- Although the Chard TFP30A Aluminium Turkey Fryer Set is reasonably priced, it is not inexpensive. The Chard TFP30A Aluminum Turkey Fryer Set has a stainless steel burner frame and a lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum stockpot/cooking pan. Additionally, you may construct a sturdy and robust arrangement by adding a three-legged steel foundation with adjustable cooking pot placement brackets.
- Additionally, the Chard TFP30A Aluminum Turkey Frier Set has an adjustable regulator with an automated shut-off timer. By avoiding oil overheating, this safety element provides correct temperature management and enhances safety. With propane stoves, this safety feature may provide a difficulty.
- To sustain the flame, you must reset the propane burner every 15-20 minutes. You will need to be near to the cooker while cooking a huge turkey. The propane turkey fryer’s safety function is meant to safeguard you. It’s inconvenient, but well worth it.
#7 – Cajun Injector Electric Turkey Fryer
- The Cajun Injector Electric Turkey Fryer is an excellent choice if you want the convenience of an electric deep frying pan but also need to prepare food for a larger group.
- The electric deep fryer is capable of frying turkeys weighing up to 14 pounds. This design enables it to be used both inside and out, as well as for a variety of additional functions.
- This item does not need the use of a burner. Additionally, it has features that simplify cleaning. The immersion-style heating element of the device is simply removable.
- The swing-out drain valve makes it simple to empty the unit’s oil without lifting it.
- Additionally, it has safety shut-off mechanisms that help assure the safety of deep frying. These qualities contribute to the safety, simplicity, and convenience of the process.
#8 – Masterbuilt 20100809 Electric Outdoor Turkey Fryer
- Technically, the Masterbuilt 20100809 Outdoor Turkey Fryer is an electric outdoor oven.
- The gadget is oil-free and can roast your food rather of deep-frying it. If you’re not in the mood to deep fry, it’s still a wonderful outdoor cooking gadget.
- Everything you need to roast huge fowls is included in the package. Additionally, you may utilize the tiny wood chip box to infuse your food with smoke.
- Because it is more convenient and safer to use than deep frying, it may still be an appealing alternative for many households.
#9 – Cuisinart CDF-200P1 Professional Deep Fryer
- The Cuisinart CDF-200P1 fish fryer is the next item on our list. This package is ideal for processing a variety of items, including potatoes, onion rings, chicken, shellfish, and fowl.
- This machine has a huge capacity, which enables you to prepare a great amount of food at one time. This stainless steel fish fryer with basket is of the greatest quality. The basket’s cool-touch technology makes it simple to handle.
- This equipment is often touted to be the best fryer on the market. With its 1800 watt immersion-style heating, it can swiftly generate or recover heat. Additionally, you may discover an enamel-coated detachable container and pouring spout to facilitate food processing.
- The Cuisinart CDF200P1 made our list of the best fish fryers due to its functionality. Although this model is smaller than some other big fryers, it provides enough area for frying fish. It is capable of frying little amounts of fish or vast quantities of meals.
- This model is an excellent option for people that value a sleek design and a plethora of functions. All detachable components are incorporated into a manageable size. Additionally, these components are composed of stainless steel to ensure long-term functioning at 1800 watts.
#10 – Bayou Classic 700-725 Fryer, 2.5-Gallon
- It is uncommon to come across a fryer with an ineffective heating system. However, this one does. Additionally, this outdoor fryer is well recommended.
- Due to the product’s beneficial effect on petroleum, it is an excellent option. You may reuse the oil since the risk of contamination is quite low. As with the 700-701, this fryer has two sets of legs that can be extended to an adjustable height, allowing you to fry at a variety of temperatures.
- The stainless steel container is then filled with the turkey or other goods. After that, it is immersed in oil. It has a single heat-resistant handle that makes removing fried dishes from the oil simple.
- The Bayou Classic 700-725 Fryer is a self-contained appliance with two sets of legs. These legs may be used to lower the device to either tabletop or waist height.
- Bayou fryers are equipped with a drain and a big thermometer. Additionally, it has a ten-pound regulator with a control valve, stainless braided tubing, and a control valve. A preset high pressure regulator unit is included, as is a stainless steel braided hose.
What To Look For When Buying An Outdoor Deep Fryer
Each of the products in this review is designed with portability in mind, but some of them are more portable than others. If you plan to take your deep fryer on the go, ensure that it has foldaway legs or a carrying handle so that it’s easier to carry from place to place.
If you plan on buying an outdoor deep fryer, it likely means that you like cooking outside and hosting parties often. For this reason, you should select a model with the maximum amount of durability so that it will last through years of use in all kinds of weather conditions.
Generally speaking, commercial-grade outdoor deep fryers are large and hefty due to their heavy-duty components and insulation materials. Some manufacturers offer smaller models intended for household use, but they’re not as durable or capable of holding up under regular usage by the average person. As such, if portability isn’t an issue for your household then we recommend selecting one of the larger models in this review instead.
Before you select an outdoor deep fryer, make sure it has the capacity to fry the amount of food you’re looking to prepare at one time. Some models can only fit two pounds of raw potatoes, while others can accommodate up to six pounds all at once. Depending on how often you plan on using your deep fryer and how many people typically eat at each party or family get-together, determine what capacity is best suited for your needs.
One final thing to consider is whether or not an outdoor deep fryer can be used for other purposes in addition to frying foods like French fries and onion rings. While most models are unable to double as grills, some a space that fits a small grill grate over the oil reservoir. These additional features can come in handy if you need a deep fryer and grill at the same time, or if you’d rather not have two separate appliances taking up space on your patio or deck.
When selecting an outdoor deep fryer, it’s important to look out for whether or not a warranty is included with the product description. If a manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on their unit then that means they’re confident that it will last you throughout the year without any major problems arising from regular use.
Best Outdoor Deep Fryer FAQs
What types of food can an outdoor deep fryer cook?
Outdoor deep fryers can be used to bake and cook virtually any type of food you like. While they’re most commonly known for frying French fries and onion rings, many models also work great for heating up frozen snacks like mozzarella sticks or chicken wings. You can even use your indoor deep fryer outside under the proper weather conditions!
Can I use an outdoor deep fryer as a regular stovetop?
Some indoor-sized models offer temperatures powerful enough to heat soup and saute vegetables on your deck or patio, but we don’t recommend using an outdoor deep fryer as a replacement for your normal kitchen stove. It is significantly more powerful, so cooking regular meals on an outdoor deep fryer is risky and may lead to a kitchen fire if you’re not careful.
How often should I change the oil in my outdoor deep fryer?
On average, most deep fryers need their oil changed after every three uses. If you plan to use your fryer regularly then it’s best to invest in a separate bucket for used frying oil that can be disposed of at your local recycling center with regular household garbage. Alternatively, some people choose to reuse their frying oil several times before changing it out completely with fresh oil for safety purposes.
How do I clean an outdoor deep fryer?
Make sure to wipe down all surfaces with a damp cloth after each use, including the outer housing and heating plate. If the frying oil has cooled for several hours then you can soak the plates in soapy water overnight to remove any leftover residue. Finally, be sure to thoroughly dry off your deep fryer before stowing it away in storage for later use.
How many quarts of oil should I use in my outdoor deep fryer?
There’s no recommended amount of oil that needs to be used at one time, though we recommend filling up your reservoir about halfway full (2-3 gallons) if you plan on cooking between four and six pounds of food. If your deep fryer can accommodate more than 6 pounds of raw potatoes at one time, then feel free to fill it up all the way for maximum cooking convenience.
If you’re looking for a new outdoor deep fryer, we hope that the Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Deluxe Aluminum Turkey Fryer has been helpful in your search. We looked at many different models and took into account all of our criteria to make this decision; after taking all factors into consideration, we believe this is the best model on the market right now. Plus, it comes with everything you need to start frying outdoors – even if you’re not cooking a turkey! What do you think? Have you tried any of these products? Let us know what your favorite one is and why by commenting below.