This blog post reviews the best air fryer toaster ovens and provides a guide that will help you make an informed decision about which one is right for your needs. Air fryers are like traditional deep fryers but they use less oil and cook food faster, with fewer calories.
Toaster ovens are great because they take up less space than regular ovens and allow you to bake as well as toast. There’s no need to buy both!
We’ll look at some of the key features of each type of appliance so you can decide which one is best for your kitchen.
Top 9 Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven Reviewed
#1 COSORI Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo 12 Functions, 30L
- The smart CO130 Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo is a countertop front-loading air fryer in the manner of an oven. It has the most interior room of any model at this competitive price. Nonetheless, it fits inside the kitchen cabinets.
- In terms of functionality, it has the same menu as the majority of machines: roast bake, fry toast, broil, and so on. However, the devices vary in minute details.
- Is there one such detail? The COSORI fan has two speeds. Low-cost air fryers are notorious for drying out food, which is why having lower fan speeds allows you to cook more carefully and keep the moisture in your favorite foods.
- Additionally, the three rack locations are available. Some of these machines claim a variety of attachments (for example, fry baskets or wire racks) and extensive interior capacity, but when you discover them, you’ll discover that the rack placements prevent you from cooking two items concurrently. COSORI is unique. With three rack configurations, you can roast vegetables on one and protein on another without needing to be too near to or away from a heater.
- Along with an air fryer, the Cosori CO130 Toaster Oven Combo also has an air fryer. The Cosori CO130 Toaster Oven Combo is capable of slow cooking or warming, dehydrating, fermenting, and baking almost anything. I like the notion of having a dehydrator on my kitchen counter. While it cannot contain as many products as a multi-layer dehydrator, it can handle a reasonable quantity of beef jerky or fruit chips.
- If you have a household of more than four and want to utilize this appliance for a range of cooking duties, we’re certain you won’t find a better offer today than the COSORI.
#2 Instant Omni Plus 10-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Rotisserie Oven, Convection Oven
- I’m in love with the Instant Pot line of culinary equipment and find myself using it almost as often as an air fryer. Instant provides high-quality, cutting-edge culinary gadgets, among which is their Instant Omni Air Plus air fryer.
- As is the case with the Cosori model, the Instant Omni is a front-loading air fryer with an integrated electronic display. Similar to the Emeril Lagasse Power 360, the Instant Omni has a rotisserie attachment.
- Omni Plus Instant Instant Omni Plus is an excellent kitchen option. With a large oven space and a straightforward digital interface, this oven can compete with the other models on our list. On the pricing front, this model is on the higher end of the price spectrum; although it is much less costly than the Breville Smart Oven Air, it is somewhat more expensive than some of the other models with comparable features/performance.
- I would choose this model if I were seeking an air fryer with a rotisserie option. However, I’d want to have a display installed on top. If a rotisserie is required but you want a side-mounted display, There are more suitable choices. If you’re looking for an upper-mounted display but don’t want the rotisserie function, I feel the Cosori is the best option.
#3 Breville BOV900BSS the Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro
- Another air fryer that I strongly recommend for the toaster oven is the Breville BOV900BSS. It’s a lovely kitchen item (and the quality is absolutely justified by the price!) This has a convection fan, six heating components, 13 preset cooking styles, and an attractive liquid crystal display.
- Breville’s BOV900BSS air fryer is unmistakably an air fryer. The measurements are 18.5 by 26 by 17 inches, and it weighs less than 39 pounds.
- To my mind, this may be a too hefty device for smaller kitchens. However, Breville is an excellent appliance. Breville is capable of cooking huge chickens and pieces of meat, as well as baking bread loaves.
- Additionally, there is space for 9 pieces of bread, a 13″ pizza, or a 12-cup muffin tray.
- BOV900BSS by Breville The Breville BOV900BSS oven is designed to deliver heat evenly on all sides. The “Rotate” reminder will alert users when it is time to flip the pan in order to guarantee that all of your food items are evenly crisp.
- Cooking food quicker using the Super Convection option is possible, but keep in mind that anything cooked at a higher rate of convection will come out more crisp.
- In general, this is a decent purchase. While the Breville BOV900BSS may be pricey and hefty, you are receiving an attractive appliance with a multitude of cooking choices and functions. The nonstick cavity coating, superior heating system, inside illumination, and digital display all combine to make this one of the best 2021 purchases.
#4 Ninja DT251 Foodi 10-in-1 Smart XL Air Fry Oven
- The oven on the Ninja DT251 offers tremendous versatility. The oven has six quartz electronic components and ten cooking modes, including whole roasts, roasting in air bagel, toasting, pizza broiling, dehydrating, and even reheating.
- The Ninja DT251 Foodi Digital Oven is the greatest choice for a gorgeous convection oven that can be placed on the counter top. The best feature of this convection cooker is that it can be used to cook nearly anything.
- You’ll find a range of controls and settings on the oven’s top. Each of them enables customization of the cooking process and the use of a variety of various alternatives. Each step is specified and labeled precisely. The unit makes it straightforward to locate the thing you’re looking for. Additionally, the gadget provides critical information regarding cooking operations, such as the temperature.
- In comparison to other accessible ovens, It is real circumferential convection. When compared to a regular convection oven, it may deliver more than tenfold the amount of convection. The product is delectably crunchy and crispy and cooks quickly.
- At each usage, the correct doneness may be obtained by pushing a button and using an embedded thermometer. This ensures that no food is ever under- or over-cooked.
- The oven of the Ninja DT251 has air fry capabilities, which are an incredibly healthy method of cooking. It significantly decreases food fat by 75% when compared to typical deep-frying procedures. Due to the oven’s 90-second heating time, family dinners may be prepared up to 30% faster than they would with a conventional convection oven. Additionally, two distinct recipes may be prepared simultaneously without turning the pan.
- The oven’s huge capacity and internal dimensions of 13.5″ 11.5″ X 13.5″ allow it to accommodate two pizzas. It can handle two 12-inch pizzas, a vegetable sheet pan, or even a five-pound chicken. The external measurements are 17.09″ and 20.22″ 13.34″ X 13.34″ and the oven is enamel coated for further durability.
- At temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the 1800-watt oven’s sides and top may get rather hot. It is suggested to leave some space between your oven and your walls.
#5 Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 Better Than Convection Ovens Hot Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- Not only does the Emeril Lagasse device air fry, but it also has a rotisserie, convection oven, and toaster. Additionally, it has a food dehydrator, toaster, slow cooker, and food warmer with pizza maker capabilities.
- Emeril’s 9-1 Air Fryer removes the need for countertop convection ovens. Five all-around heating units replicate commercial-grade ovens to ensure consistent and faultless cooking. The 12 pre-programmed cooking options allow you to choose the ingredients and method of cooking.
- The custom setting on the toaster oven accommodates up to six pieces of bread while making sweets and desserts. Additionally, you can roast a full turkey, slow cook veggies, bake crisp pizza, and dry jerky and fruit.
- Inviting Chef Emeril into your kitchen will allow you to experience one-touch, near-effortless cooking for practically any dish, whether it’s healthful after-school snacks or family feasts.
- The Air Fryer 360 combines the power and adaptability of multi-cookers and all-in-one air fryers. This is accomplished by constant airflow and highly uniform temperatures. With 12 presets that can be accessed with a single touch, there are several cooking possibilities available.
- Utilize superheated hot-air, non-toxic deep fryer oil to make your food golden crisp and air-fried. In contrast to conventional fryers, the five full heating elements and 360 degrees airflow ensure that your food is perfectly cooked and crisp all around, not just on the top and bottom.
#6 Aobosi Toaster Oven Air Fryer
- It is well-known for its superior performance in the field of convection oven technology. Aobosi most certainly deserves to be included on this list. 360 degrees of heat flow ensures rapid, uniform cooking of anything from a whole chicken to Grandma’s blackberry cobbler.
- The stainless steel is elegant and has a brushed texture that protects against scratches. The tempered safety glass will not overheat.
- While it is not recommended that babies and children use the oven, it will keep your kid safe if they stray into the kitchen.
- Additionally, when the cooking timer expires, the digital display indicates this clearly, and the internal fan is switched off to prevent food from getting too hot and the oven from overheating.
- Air fry ovens significantly minimize cooking time and oil use, resulting in ideally crisp sweet potato fries and tender brussels sprouts.
- Additionally, you may make your own, such as fried Twinkies or Oreos. Whatever you choose to fry, do it with the knowledge that you will save up to 70% to 80% of calories!
- With a capacity of 23L, a sturdy wire rack, a baking pan, an air fryer, and a rotisserie spit, it’s large enough to make 8″ pizzas, toast six bread pieces, and cook a four-pound Chuck roast to perfection, among other things.
- There are temperature settings for the cooking technique you choose (baking, broiling, baking, etc. ), so you don’t have to manually adjust the time and temperature.
- The touchscreen is digital and has a smooth LCD display that accurately shows the temperature as it rises to a maximum of 450F. Convection is possible in an oven when six heat sources are used!
- In comparison to other available convection ovens, Aobosi is unique. Aobosi has two distinct degrees of convection speed, with the higher speed moving a greater volume of air at a faster rate, further reducing cooking time while maintaining the same level of evenness.
#7 Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer
- It is designed like a small oven. As the name says, the Cuisinart Toaster Oven is designed like a tiny oven, as opposed to the typical electric fryer form. This is advantageous since it enables you to arrange food flat within the basket’s big shallow depth and width. As a result, more air circulates around your food, ensuring consistent browning and crisping without shaking or tossing the basket.
- Cuisinart describes this type as perfect for families, since it can accommodate up to 2 pounds of fries or 4 pounds of chicken. It does not need heating and the controls are button-free, making it very easy to use. Simply change the temperature and cooking time by turning the dials. The whole appliance must be hand-washed.
- While the majority of countertop convection ovens in this price range use digital technology, this model utilizes analog technology. It compensates for the discrepancy by obviating the need for extra appliances and so increasing available space. The settings allow you to broil, bake, broil, air fry, and toast your favorite foods.
- Depending on your mood, bake a 12-inch pizza or air-fry three pounds of chicken wings, four pounds of seafood, and toast six bread pieces all at the same time. If you don’t already own a toaster oven, you’ll get two massive countertop appliances with the functionality of a single toaster oven.
#8 Black+Decker TO3265XSSD Extra Wide Crisp ‘N Bake Air Fry Toaster Oven
- The Black & Decker air fryer toaster oven has a maximum capacity of four slices of bread. It enables the preparation of a wide range of dishes without the need of oil or grease. Fried foods are crisp and brown due to the use of hot air. It has two control knobs and a glass door that lets you to see what is cooking at any stage.
- The temperature knob is used to toggle between toasting, warming, broiling, baking, and air frying modes. The timer knob enables you to set a minimum of 30 minutes of cooking time. Additionally, it provides choices for selecting between light and dark toast colors.
- Due to the unique heat diffuser, the infrared oven distributes heat evenly for uniform toasting. Apart from four bread pieces, this air fryer oven has a hole large enough to fit a 9-inch pizza. It is perfect to make a variety of meals and snacks.
- To make cooking easier, this Black & Decker toaster oven with air fryer comes with a selection of attachments. The air fry mesh baking pans and the oven rack are included. Although technique uses little or no oil, air-frying allows you to enjoy crispy and brown appetizers.
#9 Chefman Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- This compact air fryer oven has a capacity of 26 quarts and can fit up to six slices of bread at a time. It enables you to cook dishes without needing oil. Baking is facilitated by high-speed fans, which enable consumers to indulge in their favorite crisp treats without having to worry about calories.
- This toaster oven is very flexible, with seven distinct functionalities. The timer knob enables you to set an alarm lasting up to 60 minutes, ensuring that you may cook without interruption. It is easy to crank the knob to adjust the cooking temperature between 200 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The third knob is for selecting cooking operations, while the fourth knob is for selecting toast hues.
- The 60-minute timer has an automatic shut-off mechanism that protects against overheating and burning. The toaster oven with automatic shut-off toasts and keeps food warm and hot, cooks, bakes, and even air fries, as well as convection bakes and convection ovens. Users may choose between light, medium, or dark toast hues in the oven.
- Crispy but healthier dishes and utilizes around 90% less oil as conventional fryers. Apart from bread, this toaster oven broiler has a capacity of 5.5 pounds, allowing the chef to make meals for the whole family. The baking and crumb trays, as well as the metal rack and air fryer basket, may be cleaned.
Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven Buying Guide
The most important thing to remember when shopping is what you will be using your new appliance for. If you are only going to use it for making toast, then a regular toaster oven may be sufficient. However, if you want the added bonus of being able to cook larger meals in either convection or traditional style, then an air fryer and a toaster oven combo might work perfectly for your needs.
Another thing to consider is how powerful of a model you need or want. As far as power goes, most units will contain a wattage ranging from 800 watts to 1800 watts. Of course, with more wattage comes faster cooking times along with the ability to cook larger meals with ease. However, if speed isn’t an issue and you just want a smaller option for cooking toast and other small items, then a less powerful unit will probably do the trick.
Capacity is another important factor for some individuals. If you like to cook larger items such as pizzas, roasts and chickens in your oven, then a unit with higher capacity will likely be necessary while if you’re more of a smaller meal person who likes to bake cookies and other treats often, then a smaller option may work better for you since counter space can sometimes be an issue.
Technology seems to play an increasingly large role in many appliances that we use today and air fryers are no different. Newer technology has allowed for the creation of new features which have made it easier than ever before for consumers around the world to use their devices without hassle. When looking at the most advanced models the market, you will discover that they include a number of different features that can help make cooking easier and more efficient. These options vary from model to model, but some of the most common are digital displays, preset cooking functions, stainless steel racks and rotisseries for rotating certain items during cooking.
When shopping for an air fryer toaster oven combo, check out all of its different features and decide what is important to you. For example, if you want a model with preset cooking functions that automatically set the time and temperature for various foods without having to guess at it yourself before every use, then this kind of feature might be something you’re interested in. Other options can include digital displays where you can see how much time is left before your food is finished cooking or touchpad controls for easy operation when using either or both appliances at once. Another thing to look out for are convection fans in either air frying models or toaster ovens. Not only will this allow for faster cooking times for your food, but it ensures that the unit is more energy efficient than other models without convection fans.
The last thing to consider when making a purchase is your budget. While most people want the best of the best in appliances, price should always be taken into consideration before making any purchases. “Best” doesn’t necessarily mean “most expensive,” so don’t let it get out of hand when shopping around online or in-store. If you aren’t sure what kind of model you’re looking for and would like to try them all out first hand, then local department stores like Target offer many different options at affordable prices. Always remember that buying an appliance isn’t something to take lightly, but it doesn’t have to be extremely expensive either.
FAQs about Air Fryer Toaster Oven
What are some of the benefits of owning an air fryer toaster oven combo?
There are many benefits that come with owning this kind of appliance, some of which include more room on your countertop by combining two devices into one, faster cooking times for food, the ability to toast bread and other items in addition to air frying meals, less expensive than buying separate appliances and easy clean up due to removable parts.
How does an air fryer toaster oven combo work?
The best air fryer toaster oven combos typically work by utilizing hot air that is circulated throughout the device, which cooks food using the effects of hot air and high heat. Other models like the popular Philips model available at Target utilize infrared heating technology where the heater emits infrared rays that create radiant energy, which cooks food evenly without having to use direct contact with a heating element.
What are some of the most popular models available on the market today?
Some of the most popular brands include KitchenAid, Black & Decker, Breville and Philips. Models vary from brand to brand based on features, warranty length and price points.
If you are looking for a way to eat healthier in any month of the year, the Air Fryer Toaster Oven is your solution. This countertop gadget can help you achieve that goal with minimal effort and has many benefits including being easy to clean up after cooking with it. The best part about this kitchen appliance is its sleek design which will look great on your stovetop. With so many affordable options available at different price points, there’s no reason not to invest!